Thursday, November 23, 2006

1st coat of wax done

Today I managed to finish the first coat of wax. I used the first pad I got after machine washing it and went back to the auto parts store and bought a second one. Just one coat of wax to go and the countertop is done! It has been really nice to have countertops though. Just having a place to put a bowl while you make dinner is a huge thing. I went grocery shopping, and could put the bags on the counter while putting the food away. It's funny the things you take for granted, and how I have a new appreciation for each thing as we get it.

The contractor again no showed due to scheduling problems at another job and then a traffic problem. The plumber also never called so we have no cooktop, oven or sink. It will be a simple thanksgiving here tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home