Friday, August 03, 2007

Landscaper blew me off today

Ugh, we just need to have a quick meeting about where plants and trees will go so he can finalize the sprinkler set up. I'm frustrated at having to wait so long just to get a contract draft. I start school in 7 weeks and don't have the time to waste! Yes, I could begin all over again and try to find someone new. But this guy was by far the best of the 4 I interviewed and it took calls to all the qualified landscapers I could find just to set up 4 interviews. Contractors are so busy here that even bad ones are busy all the time. The good ones are just hard to hire.

I did have a very successful trip to do some errands this afternoon. I have been looking for a toilet paper holder and hand towel bar in a contemporary style with a brushed nickel finish. This has been really hard to find! I've even looked online and had trouble finding it. Truth be told, I am quite picky about these items. Our bathroom is so nice, I really wanted to have the two remaining fixtures match. I also like really plain, clean lines so that means no extra ornamentation of any kind. I was very pleased to find them today! I wasn't even looking for them - I happened to be in a housewares store for something else and there they were! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home