Friday, December 15, 2006

Nobody shows up around here

There has been very little progress this week. Nobody likes to show up any more. The general contractor was last here a week ago, and three weeks before that. The plumber hasn't even bothered to call (I guess he didn't like the fact that we cut holes he couldn't do using an $8 part, heh, heh, heh).

We sprayed the dog repellant on Tuesday, and so far no dog poo has been left. It's only been three days, but we were getting one a day left here so maybe that's progress (or maybe I'll be picking up a lot of poo this weekend). I sprayed again today, but was extra careful to not get anything on my clothes. I wore rubber gloves that still smelled after being thouroughly washed in the hottest water I could stand and lots of soap. They are outside drying now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home