Saturday, August 04, 2007

Stucco pictures

At long last, the stucco is finally dry enough for pictures! I am excited for the big reveal. Here they are:

Here is the front of the house. I was staining the front door, so it is open and you can't see how good it looks. More pictures will follow when it is done.



Here is how it looked when we took possession in January 2006:



Here is the back of the house. This picture actually encouraged me a lot. When we first put the pictures on the computer, they were up in thumbnail so a lot of the detail wasn't clear. If you squint to make it blurry, maybe you'll get the same effect. I think it looks GREAT! I love the wood door, white trim and the way the roof and stucco work together. Ignore the trash, of course - it's not part of the permanent yard plan, although it feels that way.



For comparison, here is the backyard when we first saw the place.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home