Tuesday, July 01, 2008

TP holder

Today I started installing the toilet paper holder in the bathroom. The roll has just been sitting on the bathtub deck for the past 2 years. It just hasn't been a priority to get the holder installed, and now it finally worked it's way up on my to do lists. I purchased the holder in the spring of 2007 and thought I'd have it done a year ago. That's just the way it is in a remodel. I've found that for a lot of the small jobs, I just can't be bothered to prioritize them. They will all get done at some point, and there are so many (hundreds) that I would rather put the time into getting them done than figuring out which one to work on. I do have a critical path/priority order for the bigger things or things which depend on each other.

As with all things house, it did not get finished today because it is more complicated than it seems on the surface. The holder is being mounted on the side of a cabinet next to the toilet, and it came with hardware for a wall mount. I had to fiddle with things, take detailed measurements and make some calculations to get it to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home