Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Picked up more trim

Today I spent 2.5 hours going to Loew's to pick up more trim. I only got about half of what I needed and will have to make another trip, but with the windows going so slowly, I didn't want the trim stored for a long time and at risk of being damaged or warped. It's so discouraging - coats are taking two months instead of 1-2 weeks. Ugh. I would be happy getting the units of measurement (i.e. weeks vs. months) right.

With today's trip, I've spent 245 hours on the windows and woodwork.

I also pulled 1 large and 1 medium box from the garage to give away on freecycle.org. The horrible plumber left them (they contain ductwork) and never came back to get them. Since it's been 2 years I feel safe getting rid of them. I can't wait in fact - they take up space and remind me of him.

Here are the two boxes sitting in the den waiting for a new home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home