Monday, April 19, 2010

Week ending 4/23/10

On Saturday I did half an hour of sanding, which isn't much but it made me feel a little better. I probably only have 1/2 to 1 hour of sanding to go on this coat and then I can get onto the prep for the next coat.

Hours on windows and woodwork to date: 361

Chris is researching laminate flooring so we can have it delivered and unboxed and ready to be installed as soon as we are ready. There's an acclimation period where it has to sit unwrapped where it will be installed for anywhere from 2-30 days so it pays to think ahead.

We've found more stuff buried in the yard. I swear, what did the prior owners do in this house just throw random trash in the yard and leave it?

This is a pottery shard and a piece of blue styrofoam:


This is a pull tab from a can:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home