Thursday, April 05, 2007

Plumber here today

After waiting 11 days, the plumber finally sent guys to fix the work that didn't pass inspection. It took all of 20 minutes, so I can see why it was so hard to fit it in (sarcasm here). He is such a jerk, he just does it to exert his power. I scheduled what could be my last inspection for Monday, so I hope it goes well.

I finished installing the closet system in what will be my closet (C and I are sharing until his closet is done) and started putting clothes in. What a pleasure it is to finally have my clothes organized and accessible. When we first moved in, we were only supposed to be living in boxes for a few weeks. My clothes have been crammed into a bookshelf since last May, so it is so nice to finally be getting organized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home