Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More work on stairs

The crew was here working on the new side steps. We seem to be reinventing the wheel daily, and I'm not sure why. I've been clear and consistent about what I need, so why do we have conversations every day about all kinds of alternatives? Yes, I do need a 3' x 2' space, yes I am sure, yes I verified it with the gas company, yes I want the cement demolished, etc, etc, etc. I really hope there is no problem with the space - the whole point of doing the stairs was to get a 3' x 2' space for the gas meter so we can have a shut off valve installed. If I end up with less than that, I am going to be mad!

We got our first quote on the chain link fencing and yikes it was high! We had hoped not to spend too much on this - it is mainly for dog containment and will be 90% hidden by trees. We still have two more quotes coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home