Monday, September 24, 2007

Painted the gates

Today I was out all day and the general contractor was supposed to come by and finish up by painting the metal gate frames, finishing the wood and patching the stucco. He did paint the gates, and they look great. I'll post pictures when they are totally done. He didn't do the stucco or wood though. He did call me mid-morning to tell me the landscaper was here and couldn't fix a broken valve in the sprinkler system because the electric was off. I had noticed that the garage light wasn't working when I was in there last night, but I assumed it was a burned out bulb. I asked the contractor to try flipping the breaker. I got home around 6, and got another message that he had tried flipping the breaker. I went out to the garage and hit the GFCI reset button and the power came back on. Since the garage was locked, they didn't have access to this button, but it doesn't sound like they even thought of it. I called them both and hopefully they will come back out tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home