Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Grass seed and whole house fan

We just got back from 9 days of vacation and it was great. While we were gone, we had the grass reseeded in the back yard. The dogs really tear it up and it was look pretty shabby. It worked out well - we had the seeding done right after we left and by the time we returned the seeds had sprouted. There was more than a week with no 2-legged or 4-legged traffic on it.

I am still working on the whole house fan. I spend 15 minutes to an hour every weekday researching it, and at this point I still get more new information daily. As much as it is frustrating so have yet another complicated house project, I have to deal with the fact that I'm not ready to buy one yet. It just doesn't pay to spend a lot of money on something and end up with the wrong thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home