Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Not much done over the last few days

We're having out of town company from Friday to Sunday, and I'm working on Thanksgiving prep as well. Unfortunately, any guests have to stay in a hotel as our house is nowhere near ready for guests - it's not even ready for us! I'll get back to work full speed on Monday.

I am working on the ongoing filing of receipts for the remodel. I'm done through January of 2006, which may not seem like much progress but it is. I have all the receipts sorted by year and binders set up, so the it should go much faster now. It's important to have them organized so we can reduce any gain we have to pay taxes on if we sell. Those receipts are worth hard cash if we sell.

I am still finding paint splatters from our prior incompetent contractor. Does the guy ever use a tarp?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home