Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Outdoor furniture and blind shopping

Today I cleaned the patio set, which has been down since the rain in February. That's the way it goes with a fixer upper - things take a long time.

I spent 1.5 hours looking at blinds on the web, bringing the total to date on windows to 251.25 hours.

I've narrowed the choice down to just two choices and am very happy with what I found, which is a cellular shade with cordless top down/bottom up. I didn't think cordless top down/bottom up existed (it is usually corded) because this is the first time in two years of looking at blinds that I had seen it. Of course, it can't be that easy though; now I have to order samples because there is 10 different shades of white. But little by little, I am making progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home