Friday, January 01, 2010

Week ending 1/1/10

Happy New Year! I've declared that this is the year of the floor! I will not let another year pass with no flooring in the house, and I'm really hoping that we are not living in squalor by the end of the year but like all construction projects that slipped and now we are beginning year 5 of the remodel.

This past week, I did manage to get at least a little work done. Sunday I spent half an hour sanding the side door, which has it's final coat of shellac on. I only got a small amount of it done, perhaps a quarter, but at least I'm half an hour closer to finishing both the door and the shellac. I find it's better for me mentally to do anything, even a little rather than nothing. If I'm consistent, those little bits add up over time. Once I get this door sanded and buffed, I can put a shade up and get rid of the newspaper and trash bags on the window.

Total hours on windows and doors to date: 332.5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home