Friday, August 27, 2010

Week ending 8/27/10

On Saturday, I put up the first three paint samples in the kitchen and YUCK! The first one was bad, and each of the other two got progressively worse. I finished too late in the day to go back to the paint store, so Monday it is.

Here are a couple of shots of the paint. It might not look so bad on your monitor, but trust me it was bad!






Monday I headed back to the paint store, but still didn't get it right.

On Friday, I went back to the paint store and bought a quart of the color on the middle of the 3-color paint sample chip that has our current color as the lightest and a color I like as the darkest. The dark color is too dark so I'm hoping the middle color works.

That's 4 trips to the paint store already and I haven't settled on the first color yet. Yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home