Friday, January 21, 2011

Week ending 1/21/11

Here is a picture of the flooring with the baseboard samples on top. I think I picked the one that is separate from the other 3.

We spend the weekend measuring the house for the baseboard and getting ready to order it. We had to work out the cuts and where the seams would be in order to make sure we had enough.


C found a bunch of broken glass out back, and on Wednesday I found 2 nails and a glass shard. I swear the people who lived here before us used the backyard as a trash dump. There was no back door or easy access so I wouldn't be surprised if they never used it like a backyard. There was nothing out there to make it user friendly like chairs, a patio or pergola.

It's just kind of amazing to me that we are still finding trash out there. The entire yard was cleaned by a professional hauler when we bought the place (it was filled with junk). We then had it graded, rototilled and sodded by a landscaper. How is there still so much junk out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home