Friday, February 25, 2011

Week ending 2/25/11

On Saturday, I faxed the signed contract to the contractor at about noon. He didn't call, but that's cool... Monday was fine. Of course, no call on Monday or Tuesday morning and I finally called him Tuesday afternoon.

He called on Wednesday and we are starting Tuesday.

I'm REALLY stressed about this - I took the call while we were walking the dogs because if a contractor calls you YOU TAKE THE CALL because there may not be another chance! But the problem is that I didn't have time to think it through and consider what we need to get done in the meantime and how much time we have between now and then. I really should have had him start a week later.

Thursday I went to Lowe's to get some putty for the laminate baseboard and they didn't have what I needed. I had seen a similar product and I though it was what I needed but it wasn't. The worst part is that I had to stop at Home Depot on the way home! Ugh. My local HD sucks - the contrast between them and Lowe's is striking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home