Friday, July 11, 2008

TP holder and towel bar ring

It takes a long time to get to things. I thought I'd have the toilet paper holder and towel bar up last summer, and here it is year later and they're finally up! As with many things house, it was poorly designed. I really think designers should have to install the things they make. I also think that anything that needs to be installed should be tested on real people before being sold. After getting the TP holder done, I decided to soldier on and install the hand towel ring. Once I had the learning curve down and all the tools out, it only made sense to finish it up and clean up once.

Here is the TP holder:




As you can see, I still have the stickers on the toilet from when we bought it. It's on my to do list to remove those as well as all the paint splatters left by the incompetent contractor.

Here is the hand towel ring:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home