Monday, October 27, 2008

What is it with contractors?

We finally got the gates fixed after almost 6 months of badgering. It is such a pleasure to be able to go in and out without having to force or jiggle the gates or listen to them scrape against each other.

I am working on fixing many of the errors our prior incompetent contractor made. I had to grind off the words "green rose" from the tile shelf in the bathroom.

Here is a close up of the shelf with the words visible. He messed up cutting the shelf and used the side with the words on it as opposed to the 3 sides that didn't have the words on it. Duh. I used the grinder that we purchased for the concrete countertops to grind it off. I don't know what other people do with their incompetent contractor mistakes. Most people don't have a grinder or know how to use it.


Here is a shot of the niche where the shelf is. The words are on the top shelf.


I was going to start the garage shelving, but decided to put the handles on the bathroom cabinets first so that I didn't have to move the drills twice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home