Friday, September 25, 2009

Week ending 9/25/09

On Saturday and Sunday, I spent an hour getting the second window shade up and then C and I worked on the slatwall for the garage. We got all 4 of the 2' x 8' plywood panels up and it looks great! I have to finish putting all the screws in and then block out the space for the door opener, site the slatwall and mount it. Then the best part of all comes - I get to buy accessories and put our stuff away! I am very much looking forward to being able to easily get to our recreation equipment.

Total hours to date on windows and doors: 311.25

Here is a before picture of the front section of the righthand wall of the garage where the slatwall will go.

One panel up:


Two panels up:


And all 4 panels up. I love how it brightens the space and finishes the wall. We used 3/4" birch plywood which is smooth and sturdy enough to hold a screw.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home