Thursday, May 28, 2009

windows

Today I spent 45 minutes on the windows and woodwork for a total of 260.75 hours to date. I made some small progress, but even small steps forward every day will get it done. It's hard to find big chunks of time so I'm focusing on small steps daily. I narrowed the fabric samples for the blinds down to 6 (all shades of white) after moving them from the first location (dining area) to the bedroom.

I updated my whiteboard to reflect our new plan to get flooring in the public areas of the house sooner. I'm going to focus on getting the windows & woodwork done in the living room, dining area, kitchen and hall so we can paint and floor those areas and then do the bedrooms. It will be nice to have any flooring in more quickly.

I started prep on side door for the next coat of shellac.

We've had no internet since yesterday - something is haywire with wiring and it is very frustrating. I have so many web things to do that I can't do and the list is piling up. We will work on again this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home