Friday, October 02, 2009

Week ending 10/2/09

On Saturday, I spent 3 hours putting up slatwall. I'm almost done - I just need to finish all the screws and clean up, then I get the fun of putting our recreation equipment away. I ordered some hooks on Sunday for the slatwall.

The hooks arrived Wednesday. I tried a few and they work great. I'll post some pictures when I'm done putting things away on the slatwall.

On Thursday, I unpacked another box (yeah, still unpacking from May 2006). I found some plastic bins at Costco that fit my shelves perfectly with almost no wasted space. They are a good size to organize things - they fit a good amount but are still small enough that if something needs more than one bin but doesn't fill the second there isn't a whole lot of wasted space. They are also not huge which means they aren't too heavy when full.

I spent a half an hour sanding my most recent coat of shellac and have to finish 3 interior doors to be done. Total hours on windows and doors to date: 311.75

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home