Friday, August 12, 2011

Week ending 8/12/11

On Saturday, we spent a few hours tearing apart the bedroom so we could put the rug down. We had to lift and move the mattress, boxspring and platform, put the rug down, put the platform and boxspring back, put the bedskirt on and then put the mattress back and make the bed. Here are the final results:




Here's Danny checking things out from his bed:




I think the bedroom looks great, and I'm really happy with my design choices which is a great feeling. We now need to fix holes in wall (visible on the left in the first picture), and now I'm also thinking we need a headboard. Love that those are the worst things wrong in that room!

The holes in the wall are actually wiring jacks that just need to be finished being wired and then have a plate installed. We'll tackle it soon as we're doing some work on the home entertainment set up in the near future and will have all the tools and materials out.

The rest of the week, I got very little done on the house. I'm moving slowly, and kind of had a crash. I think I'm just really burned out on remodeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home