Friday, February 09, 2007

2 final inspections scheduled

I finally heard from the general contractor that the cooktop is ready for inspection. This means I was able to schedule two more of my final inspections and that I have zero or one to go (I'm still not sure if I need one last one - everyone gives me a different answer). I am still not sure when the general contractor is coming back - he still has to install the bathroom floor. I am very much looking forward to having a real floor and no holes in there!

I am really nervous about the two inspections. If we pass, it would be so great. If we don't, then it will be really bad. I may have to try to get people back in to make corrections to their work and they will not be pleased! The previous plumber I worked with is a royal jerk and vebally abusive. He balks at any correction and claims he shouldn't have to make them because the inspector is being unreasonable (not true for any corrections so far). Then he tries to charge me to correct his mistakes. I am not looking forward to dealing with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home