Friday, October 23, 2009

Week ending 10/23/09

On Saturday, I spent 2.5 hours hanging window shades number 3 and 4 and they look great.

Here is the bay window in the dining room which faces the street. Shade number 2 is up on the left window and the center and right windows still have the junkyard assortment of trashbags, tape, etc.


Here are all 3 shades up (4 shades up so far in the house). Don't they look great? I absolutely love them, and the house feels much cozier and private at night with good shades. They look great from the outside as well.



We also did an OSH (hardware store run). We had a coupon and C needed supplies for the wiring project.

This week I finished the slatwall and got our recreation equipment put away. It makes my organizing geek heart sing! The thin red line is space needed for the garage door and opener and denotes areas not available for storage. This nice spot makes the rest of the garage look terrible but also makes me want to get to work on the next garage project.



On Thursday, I spent half an hour sanding. Total hours on windows and doors to date: 314.75

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home