Friday, March 04, 2011

Fri 3/4/11

The job was almost done by Friday.

Here is the last section of the entire house:


Another shot of the last section. I had them undercut this panel on the side of the fridge so the flooring could go under it and it would look like the flooring was in first and it would hide any gaps.




This is one place where they did a crappy job! I'm so glad I write contracts with such detail. They put the quarter round in and as you can see it sticks out far into the room which means the raw or unfinished edge shows. It looks like crap! I made them tear it out and redo it because it was in my contract that no raw edges would show and we specifically talked about this when he was here before the job started. They ended up cutting the end at a 45 degree angle and making an end cap on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home